Five reasons to use PR
1. PR is one of the most persuasive and cost-effective of all marketing techniques.
2. As it focuses on gaining free coverage in the media, PR is usually better value than paid-for advertising and it also carries more weight with the audience.
3. Being featured in new stories and articles is an excellent way to showcase your work and your expertise before both new and existing clients.
4. Regular media coverage boosts the profile of your brand. In the longer term as the company’s name becomes better known, it also raises the value of the business as a whole.
5. Online PR also helps drive traffic to your website and raise your ranking in the search engines.